cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bean ZFM_MODULE_OUT not found on host <XI_HOST>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am busy implementing an RFC -->XI --> RFC scenario. I have imported two RFC z-function modules called ZFM_MODULE_OUT and ZFM_MODULE_IN into the integration repository and did the required mapping between these 2 objects and created all other relevant objects. All objects have been activated.

An RFC destination has been setup with a registered program id & gateway and these paramters have also been entered into the Sender RFC communication channel.

When I execute the ZFM_MODULE_OUT function module from SAP using the RFC mentioned above, the following runtime error is displayed:

"Bean ZFM_MODULE_OUT not found on host <XI_HOST>: Object not found in"

If anyone has encountered this error before, please can you let me know how you solved it.

Thank you,

Brendon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Test if your TCP/IP connection is working. Was there an XI system restart recently? It may happen than RFC services were not properly started.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We changed the program ID from uppercase to lowercase in the Sender RFC communication channel and now the scenario works perfectly. Very strange, but at least it works now.

Regards,

Brendon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brendon,

Even I am facing the same problem Bean xxxx not found on host.

I have changed the program ID to lower case as well but still the same error.

Is there anything else that was changed to make it working ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Yes I have entered the parameters of the sender system in the sender RFC communication channel, i.e. the application server;system number;logon user;logon language; & client etc.

Thank you,

Brendon

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Double check your SM59 entry. It might be an issue there.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you put the connection data of the sending system in the RFC sender channel?

The XI needs this data for reading the RFC meta data from sender system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

There wasn't a system restart recently and the TCP/IP connection seems to be working fine. Is there anything else that I should check?

Thank you,

Brendon