cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management- credit status in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

What is teh difference between credit status 'Approved" and 'Released' in the credit status field of the sales order header status tab. When we release the order manually in VKM1 it would be 'Released'. But what is 'Approved'.

Background:

We have an issue where one order was not blocked for credit though there is dynamic and the credit useage crossed 400%.

I simulated the cycle in the quality system for the same customer and same sales area. Here the order was blocked and i manually released the credit block in VKM1. Now in the simullated sales order the status in the credit status field of sales order header it showns as 'Released'.

So I would like to know what exactly is the difference between 'Approved' and 'Released' and why the credit check was not performed.

Thanks in advance.

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This would come in workflow scenario. If a order is blocked for credit related issues, then it will go for immediate manager for approval through workflow once manage approves this can be released.

Regard

vk

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This document is so useful to understand concepts in credit and risk managament:

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/SDBFCM/SDBFCM.pdf

The reason that credit check is not performed: check in IMG the tcode OVA8, in the field 'no credit check' you have a subroutine, check it (do a debugging session).

I hope this helps you,

Regards,

Eduardo