cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale order value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

where I can see(Table-Field name) the old value and changed value of a sale order if any user add or reduce the quantity in particular sale order. Plz advice.

regards,

SPS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The changes to the sales docuements are stored in the tables CDHDR and CDPOS.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

mentioned tables keeping records of line item changes, I want to know the 1st sale order value (header) which released through VKM3.

regards,

SPS.

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

you can go into transaction VA02 or VA03 and check the changedocuments:

> enviroment > changes

But here you can only see the changes if the document was saved in transaction VA01 and afterwards it was changed in transaction VA01.

If you make some changes in VA01 then no change documents are created.

Furthermore if you change the conditons, then the conditions get the flag 'manual changed'.

I hope that the information are helpful.

regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In VA02 or VA03, Environment --> Changes --> Uncheck Overview and Check Additional Info then press Execute.

you will get all the change details with old and new values with date and time and changes made by.

Thanks

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My problem is that when we release a blocked sale order through VKM3 and after that if user decrease / change the quantity of sale order which value is not exceeding the previous sale order value, it is again getting blocked which we do not want because it already relased.If we found the first sale order value before relase then we can do somting through user exit.Plz inform from where I can get 1st sale order value which released through VKM3.

regards,

SPS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can run the SO number through this tcode S_P6B_12000144.

_

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check that in Function Module "CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ".

Use function module CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ to get the Previous/old Cost.

Pass import parameters OBJECTID = VBAK-VBELN with prefix '00', OBJECTCLAS = VERKBELEG and TABLENAME = VBAP.

Check whether there is an entry for field FNAME = NETPR then the old net price is F_OLD for that entry.

try and revert.