Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change proposed delivery data in a SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gems,

I am new to SD.

I am creating SO with order type OR.

The system is proposing Delivery date (and some other date like goods issue date, loading date etc.) as 2 days ahead of the current date.(these dates can be changed manually)

U can find all these date in schedule line/Shipping.

I want to change the proposed date to current date.

beside this there are 2 other date in Availability control.

1) Complete delivery (Dely/Conf. Date)

2) Dely Proposal (Dely/Conf. Date)

these are also proposing dates 2 days ahead and not giving permission to change it manually to current date (u can able to change it to any future date but not to any past date of proposed date).

There is no problem while creating SO. But when I am trying to create delivery it's giving error as 'Dely/Conf. Date' is in future.

Now, how to change these dates?

Please help me to solve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

before changing the 1) Complete delivery (Dely/Conf. Date)

date first change Delivery date and other date like goods issue date, loading date etc.

try and revert.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surajit

As you have maintained 2 days , so go to VA02-> item data->schedule lines tab->check the delivery date

If the delivery date is 14.02.2009 then go to VL01N and give manually the delivery date as 14.02.2009 ,

then you can do delivery

Example :

Today's date : 12.02.2009 ;

Maintained days : 2 days

Delivery date : 14.02.2009 ;

Check the following parameters wheather you have maintained or not :

In shipping point details check pick, pack , goods in transit time

In VOV8 check the Lead time in days

In MMR check the GR time , In house production time

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yah srinath,

I have created delivery this way. but I want to remove the 2 days lead time from Availibility Control.

Do u have any sol. for that??

Thanks,

Surajit.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surajit

If you have created sales order already and if you have not done delivery then remove those lead time and go to VA02 and you can change the delivery date manually.Then do the delivery as per the systems delivery date .

But it is suggested that not to change the sales order even though you remove the lead time .The delivery date will change from the next sales order

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surajit,

Your requirement can be customized.

Goto t-code VOV8 i.e., customizing for order types and there select your order type. There goto the tab Requested delivery date/POdate/pricing date. Here if you check the tab, "Propose delivery date", then the system picks up the current date as the delivery date. This can be manually changed to the future date, based on the material availability. The system will allow you to change the date manually to a future date.

Hope this clarifies your doubt.

SD Gurus, if you have anything to add to this, please do so.

Thanks,

Swami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur replies guys.

Bheem,

I tried to do whatever u r suggesting. But still its not allowing to change these dates.

Shivanand,

I followed these proccesses too. It is helping me in delivery date proposal but still I am unable to change 1) Complete delivery (Dely/Conf. Date)

2) Dely Proposal (Dely/Conf. Date).

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check this:

IMG: Sales and Distribution --> Sales --> Sales Docs --> Sales Doc Hdr --> Define Sales Doc Types (transaction vov8) will let you control this by sales document type.

There is one field (Lead time in days) which "specify the number of days after the current date that the proposal for the requested delivery date in the sales document should be".

This should be blank if you want the system to propose current day for delivery date.

try and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bheem,

I already tried this. It is helping me to get the Proposed Delivery Date as I want.

But it is not helping me to changing the below mentioned dates in Availibity Control.

1) Complete delivery (Dely/Conf. Date)

Thanks,

Surajit