cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery split...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In my Scenerio ,My client Products are takes Half of the space in Truck...

Lets say ..Customer Order qty is 10 EA....so i need to delivery to 10 Diff trucks...so by default i should arrange the 10 trucks and 10 Delivery Docuemtns.

But same shipping point and Same Ship to party.....here i need to split the Delivery Based on Truck wise..

How can i do it ?

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With reference to above mails, I feel it will be difficult to put conditions in user exits to control the delivery split.

You need check if there is any standardization of products so that size or weight or product group can be one of the criteria to split.

Is this requirement of automatic delivery split asked by client.

Otherwise the way is you can create a delivery document & put picking quantity based on the available vehicle. Process the document & create a new delivery document for the remaining quantities.

If the volume of despatch is not high you can go for this.

Try this & correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Savita Swami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your thread...I did Partial Delivery for the same item...For example: for X material 10 qty....

X-5

X-2

X-3...i changed in Delivery qty as 5 and Picking field as 5. i saved the document ...same for remaining qty...but every time iam gettting Diff Delivery document & Billing document number for the Same Sales Order.

i can work like this...but it is mostly not user friendly......if you know any alternative for this thread please let me know....

Thanks in advance

regards

raj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean to say that based on order quantity, delivery split should happen. If so, either in your existing routine itself, you can address this logic or apply Delivery User Exit V50S0001 to achieve this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi,

i need to split the quantity based on Order qty and Trucks.....if we order large truck it might takes 3 Qty and some times....1 qty.Based on Situvation i need to split the delivery....

it should be like in a picking filed in Delivery document. i can enter qty based on Weight and truck capacity.

System should create the Delivery(Papers) based on Quanity and Truck.

How can i apply this User Exit in Delviery document.wr can i maintain the Routine.

Please revert back if need more clarity.

Thaks in Advacne

Best regards

Raj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
if we order large truck it might takes 3 Qty and 
   some times....1 qty.Based on Situvation i 
     need to split the delivery....

How system will know that this shipment should go in small truck and some shipment should go in big truck ?? You have to predefine some logic in such a way that based on order quantity, delivery split should happen.

This split will happen if you try with the delivery user exit which has already been suggested above. Alternatively, you can also try with Picking User Exit VMDE0002 to achieve this requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- please spell the name correctly !!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Wantedly i didnt write the worng name....Thanks for your valuable suggestion for my query.

With Best Regards

Raj

Edited by: venky raj on Feb 12, 2009 7:42 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

I also know that nobody will voluntarily commit mistakes but for me, under no circumstances, name can be spelled wrongly and thats why I had to request you.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi