cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scot delay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured scot for externel sending mails. When i sent a message from SBWP its going to status waiting, the background job is set. Only after restarting the machine the messages are getting send.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Job is running. But the time zone of the mail server and SAP are different ,can it be a problem

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I presume this could be the source of the problem.... theres only one way to find out.

Regards

Juan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

The mails are in waiting state in scot. No message in SOST. But when i restart the system they are getting deliverd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You still don't tell us if the job is actually running or not...

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

> The mails are in waiting state in scot. No message in SOST. But when i restart the system they are getting deliverd.

Since there are no messages in SOST, then SAP system must have pushed it to the mail server. Try to check in the mail server queue if its coming there.

Regards,

Jazz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The job is already scheduled but the mails are not going. Only after the restart of the system the mails are send

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>The job is already scheduled

But is the job actually running ?

If no, correct the job.

If yes, go in SOST and check the error messages for the mails.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Ketu,

This is probably because program RSCONN01 is not running check scheduled jobs and make sure that this program runs every 5 minutes.

Regards,

Hassan Naveed

SAP Basis