cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing value not to editable in billing creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have checked the posts to find how to make the Pricing not editable when creating invoice {in VF01}, but cannot find the correct post that suits my req.

Our business req is to allow user to change it in sales order creation,though we create condition records via Vk11, still we keep it open in the Sales order creation.

The requirement is only to grey out all values for all condition types that are copied from Sales order.

What should be the correct Pricing Type to be used in VTFL for delivery to billing copy control.

In V/06, for Manual entries we use C - Manual entry has priority &

Amount/percent is selected & Value is not selected.

Please advice.

Rgds,

Pri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can be closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m completely agreed with G. Lakshmipathi

in our compnay also same scinario we have given one validation there.

in our compnay we have written the logic like.

if the value of ZPR0 in slaes order matches with vlaues of ZPR0 in Billing then it will save the document or else it will give error and exit.

Thanks

With Regrads

Subu SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can anyone explain the usage of pricing type "E" ?

Thank you,

Rgds,

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy pricing elements and values unchanged. The system

copies the pricing elements and values and automatically determined or manually entered surcharges and discounts from the reference document without changing them (scales are not read again). This means that the value remains unchanged even if the billing quantity is different to the order quantity.

does not redetermine the taxes

this is wat sap is saying

and this is copy of D

this is wrongly given in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Adopt price components and fix values : This means that system will copy all the pricing values(including taxes) along with scales from source document and freezes the values in billing document.

Regards,

Abhee.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Priya

According to me your issue can be handled with pricing type as D (copy pricing elements unchanged fro the referance document) in VTFL at item level if it is delivery related billing and VTFA at item level if it is order releted billing

This means that whatever is the pricing in the sales order that will flow in billing and nothing can be changed or editable in billing

Try this and post back

Regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

No, it does not work if I change it either to 'D' or 'G'. The main control is in V/06.

If I untick the Amount/percent checkbox in V/06 it is grey out in billing & also in all documents, meaning my Sales Order is also grey out.

Regards,

Pri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

I might be totally wage, in my approach, but:

why don't you use Two different Pricing Procedure - One, in Sales Order; and Another, in Invoicing.

Assign, both Pricing Procedure to, Sales Order and Invoicing, in T. Code: OVKK, respectively.

Also, make a Z-Copy of Condition Type (say, ZPR0 - a copy of PR00) and maintain Condition Type (in T. Code: V/06), i.e.

_Untick the Box: Amount/percent, for ZPR0 in V/06, it will be greyed out in billing, whereas, mark tick at Box: Amount/percent, for PR00.

Maintain, similar Condition records for PR00 and ZPR0, in T. Code: VK11.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Amit, my company does not want to have separate pricing at invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

In VTFL select pricing type "E" at item level.This will grade out the pricing values so that user will not be able to change the same.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhee,

Yes, when used "E" it is greyed in invoice. Could you explain in detail what it means by "Adopt price components & fix values"? What is meant by fix values means? Any example please..

By the way, for 1 comission factor (a different condition type) as per business req we leave it to editable condition just for users to adjust the amount.

In billing, I could see this condition to be editable as well. For this Condition type in V/06, the Amount/percent is unticked, but the Value is ticked.

Please advice.

regards,

pri

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whatever controls you set in V/06 will be applicable to both sale orders and billing. Since your requirement to control only in billing, may be you can try with billing user exit USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi