cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUIM Problem in SAP V5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had assigned some Composite roles to the user 3 months ago and deleted last week. when i check SUIM change documents, I am able to see a record showing Deleted Composite roles. But the user is having the access to these composite roles. When i check in SU01, he is still having those composite roles assigned --- Very Strange. we have PFUD running user comparison every evening.

any ideas and suggestions are welcome.

is there any way to check or debug this issue, going to see any tables that monitor these changes. I want to know when these composite roles were added and by whom - system or someone else.

Thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We don't have CUA yet. We just deleted composite roles from the user. in PFCG, it will always show composite roles in production. Generally we add/delete single roles to the composite roles in Dev and move to test and prod thru STMS. we delete the composite roles from the user directly in Production. We are planning to implement CUA in SAP v5.

any configuration problem.

thanks

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar

I missunderstood the question.I thought You have deleted the role itself. Is this user showing under assigned users ( some thing like that ) in PFCG for this particular Comp.role. You can delete the user from there also

Thanks

prince

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U need to set up RFC config in the first step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is this composite role still showing in PFCG?? Do you have CUA in place? Check whether the single roles which were in composite role assigned to user thus giving access

Thanks

Prince