cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAME1 for WE in Sales order is wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a Sales order in which the Sold to Party and Ship to party are same. In this customer master (sold to/Ship to) the NAME1 has been changed from A to B. But when we see the Sales order it displays as:

Sold to party: B

Ship to party :A

The Ship to party NAME1 is not showing the correct NAME1.

When I analyzed this, In VBPA table for this sales order the entries of Sold to and Ship to are as :

sold to party AG --> VBPA-ADRDA = D

Ship to Pary WE --> VBPA-ADRDA = E

Also the ADRNR (address) in VBPA are not same.

Can some one please let me know how this VBPA-ADRDA/ADRNR can be different for the same customer? Is this a standard functionality?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Bhaskar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhaskar

sold to party AG --> VBPA-ADRDA = D

In VBPA table, you can see the field ADRDA only with either of the alphabets and I dont know how you could see both D and E. Can you please reconfirm your statement is correct.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply.

This is also strange for me when I see the entries VBPA-ADRDA. But the entries are as mentioned previously:

Sold to party AG --> VBPA-ADRDA = D

Regards,

Bhaskar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar

This is standard.

As after creating the sales order you have changed the customer master. So the change in customer master are reflecting in sold to party (standard) but it will not reflect to ship to party (as per standard it shouldn't, so correct).

So as compare to customer master VBPA-ADRDA = D (automatic determined)for sold to party is correct

but for ship to party address has been changed now in sales order as compared to customer master, so for shipto VBPA-ADRDA = E (manual entry) is also correct.

Hope I am clear enough.

revert if u are still confused.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can some one let me know how the values in VBPA-ADRDA will be updated with D or E? Is this filled using the User-exit or some configuration. This is not happening in all scenarios, it is only happening in some scenarios.

Regards,

Bhaskar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have changed the address in sales order then the VBPA-ADRDA field will update with 'E' if not, means automatically determined through customer master then 'D'.

In your case, you have changed the customer master after creation of sales order, so the changes are reflected for Sold to party but not for Ship to Party, so system is considering the current address (which is different from current customer master) of ship to party as changed one so VBPA-ADRDA is updated with 'E'.

Now try to create new sales order with same customer VBPA-ADRDA will be 'D' for both sold to and ship to.

I hope you understand now.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhaskar

Check note 177664

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi