cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

process steps on releasing activity and importing in consolidation of cms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a question on consolidation in nwdi,I have develpment configurations trackname_dev and trackname_con. I imported trackname_dev and checked out(asked for activity ,so created the activity) and modified an ess DC and then checked in to DTR and activated so it got activated without errors, so the code from inactive workspace is pushed and merged to active workspace its fine till now., when i released the activity its in cms consolidation queue when i hit import the activity in queue what is happening now.

How the changes i made in trackname dev in active workspace of DTR are pushed to tracknamecon

so does it takes from trackname _dev in active workspace of DTR and pushes to inactive workspace of trackname _con andthen build in trackname _con workspace and activated so if again the activation passes the code goes to active workspace of DTR of trackname _cons from where assembly takes place.Am i right?

In simple words what is the process taking place when i hit release the activity and then hitting the import in consolidation queue of CMS?

I am asking this because my activation has no errors and Modified DC is good in green in trackname_D buildspace but when i hit import in the consolidation tab in cms after import the same DC in trackname_C its red as broken dc as it has compilation errors.

Please give your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,

PKV.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess the problem is because of version/patch you maintained in DEV system is different when compared to Cons/Test system.

First step you need to do is just open the console of DEV & CONS check the SC versions and patch levels.

I think this might definetly resolve your issue.

Regards,

Anil.