Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i'm trying to create product hierarchy 4 levels

level 1 100 abc

level 2 100

level 3 100

level 4 001

in ovsv i pressed new entries & created level 1 100 but by defalt system took it as level 1 in level no column

when i'm trying to crete level 2 100100 system saying create preceding node first

Pl suggest me the steps how to create product hierarchy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

Once you made the entry as 100 (at level1), save the node first before proceeding with the next level. Becuase for next level to created first level has to be saved.

Just for example. New entry: 100 <Enter> shows level 1...........Now save changes in the CTS assigned.

then start creating next level as 100100 <Enter> now system shows level 2.........Now again save the changes in the CTS assigned.

then start creating next level as 100100100 <Enter> now system shows level 3.........Now again save the changes in the CTS assigned.

and continue.

It is import to save the level once before creating the next level . Only mistake you are making is not saving saving level one before creating next level.

I hope this will serve the purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED TO CREATE PRODUCT HIERARCHY

i want to create 6 levels each level with 3 digits

level 1 100

level 2 100

.. level 6 001

pl suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can directly create 6 level one after the other.

create level 1 save it. then create level 2 save it and so on.

try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi directly i'm unable to create

6 levels with 3 digits in each level

whether i need to create any product hierarchy structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Standard SAP will allow you to create 3 levels with each level having 5,5,8 characters respectively.If you want to extend the levels use PRODH structure

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

PL TEL ME THE STEPS TO EXTEND levels IN PRODH structure TO 6 LEVELS 3 DIGITS IN EACH LEVEL.

Answers (0)