Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager create an IBase...

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi fellows,

My question is, if in the future I must apply more satellite/backend systems in my SLD (SMSY) in Solution Manager... As you know when we want setup maintenance optimizer generally appears an error which it said that we must have to Generate an IBASE (IB51 & IB52) and so I created that Ibase entry with my all systems landscape... but imagine that I want to apply more systems in tcode SMSY (System Landscape Directory tree) when that happens I must create again on more time an Ibase, this is, I will have problems in maintenance optimizer if I apply more systems and don´t make the regenerate the IBASE ?

Best regards,

Thanks in advance,

Jmgmad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also apply this note so that this wont occur in future.

Note 1273841 - Duplicate IBase components

hope your prob is completely resolved now.

Regards

Prakhar

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

You can use Transaction

IB_GEN

With the help of this you can choose the new systems you have added so regeneration do not occur for other systems.

Regards

Prakhar

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar Saxena,

Thanks a lot for your quick and usefull answer... you have right!!

One more question about IBASE and the respective tcodes IB_GEN and IB52, I duplicate the systems in IBase monitor on IB52 I see in that tree of SAP solution Manager Installations I have twice systems, because when I regenerate the Ibase (in IB_GEN) I select the same systems that I have apply in past... so I want to delete the systems that are repeated... How can I do that ?! ...

Can you explain how I delete systems in that tree on IB52 (with Ext.ID: SOL_MAN_DATA_REP) ??

Thanks indeed...

I will give you a max point !

João Dimas

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just select the ibase/system on the left side

and press Cut button

This will remove the same.

Regards

Prakhar