cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple PDF's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have the next requiement, in web dynpro table there are links in the rows that creates a PDF if you clics on this link, thats ok and the app is working, but now the user wants to select more than one row and when he clics on a button "Create PDF", he wants to see the result of all the data that he select in one PDF.

One PDF contains an invoice, then if he select more than one he wants to see all the invoices in the same PDF, any idea, how can i do this in interactive form?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A few days ago, I looked for this information in the forum, but unfortunately it seems that you cannot merge PDFs with SAP (only one form by PDF). The only solution with SAP is to create one form that will be used to contain several forms.

You may use an external software (I can't help you on that).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandra,

i'd like to ask you a similar question..

Let's say I have some tax form PDF I developed that's called from an ABAP WD application. On the WD app, the user can select either 1 or many employees for whom to print. I set the "Repeat Subform for Each Data Item" attribute on my Page with Min Count = 1 Max Count = infinite.

So, I have 1 form that should be repeated for each employee selected. How does LiveCycle know that I have more than 1 set of data? Is it because my view context node(PDF_TABLE) in WD is defined as cardinality of 1:n? And that when the form gets to the bottom of the data structure, that it should automatically go to the next record in the PDF_TABLE node?

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry I can't help on WDA. I forward your question to a colleague of mine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

Is there and example about the solution to create one form that will be used to contain several forms?

Regards.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the only way is to create one big form by copying fields from the other forms (and the context!), it seems you cannot just "include" another form.

Answers (0)