cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Be Delivered Status for messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've a File->PI-File scenario. If I check the status of messages under RWB->Message Monitoring->Adapter Engine, I find some mesages with status "Scheduled". The single status of the messages is "To be delivered". Manually I try to send a single message but in the Audit Log I find "Admin action: Trying to redeliver message."

The Queue "DispatchDisp" is fill with all the messages.

How can I send these messages?

Thanks in advance

2009-02-11 17:11:20 Information Using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System. Trying to put the message into the receive queue.

2009-02-11 17:11:20 Information Message successfully put into the queue.

2009-02-11 21:13:15 Information Admin action: Trying to redeliver message.

2009-02-11 21:14:29 Information Admin action: Trying to redeliver message.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you see any entries in smq2 transaction? If yes, check for error details there.

Regards,

Prateek

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) As Prateek mention check the Outbound Queue

2) RWB cancel all the System Error message

3) Check the Target side , File Space is sufficient

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Your file is stuck in a queue where failed files are waiting to get resolved. So you need to clear the queues first and then process your file.

Here is the way to clear the queues for Failed messages with System Errors.

RWB --> Adapter Engine --> show additional criteria --> Enter the QUEUE NAME in field "Conversation_ID" (for this you have to first know the queue name from details of the messages having ststaus "Holding" or "to be delivered".) --> Expand "Configure table columns" --> choose "Conversation ID" and "Sequential Number" --> display. --> sort the list by ascending order of "sequential number" --> cancel the message whose sequential number is latest and go on canceling in ascending order.

Hope it helps.

Br,

Madan Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now in SMQ2 there aren't any entries and in RWB I've some messages with status "Canceled With Errors", no Messages with status "System Error" .

The sequential nember for all messages with status "To be delevired" is 0. When I try to send the oldest message, the status is always "To be delivered".

I'm not able to resubmit the messages, any idea?

many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonia,

Is there any script configure in File adapter to execute. If so, script might be failing with any error.

Kindly let me know, what are the things u have configure in File adapter.

Thanks,

Jogula Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem can be due to overloading of your adapter framework.

Do a restart and if this the real problem all the asynchronous message persisited with status DLNG will process.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

The messages in status "To Be delivered" are from the INTEGRATION SERVER to the Reciver Component using FTP/NFS Communication Channels.

The messages sended to Reciver using the IDoc Adapter are ok.

If I restart the Integration server can I lose the Messages in the Adapter Framwork?

Many thanks

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great! all 320 messages "Succesfull". I have done a restar of the J2EE and I could send the messages with "To Be deliverd" Satatus. Thanks a lot for your answers!.

sabyasachi_mohapatra3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio

I am also faced with a similar issue.please guide how did u restert the J2EE server. Did u go through the transaction SMICM & restart the J2EE server from there or some other way round.

thanks in advance

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because of some messages that were struck in the queue, so in RWB check for messages which have System Error for past 1 yr or so and cancel all those messages and resend the messages which are on hold.

if it doesn't allow you to resend the messages in RWB then cancel them also and send the file again.

its better to clear all the messages of status System error, on hold and reprocess the files again.

Regards.

Karna...

Edited by: Chirumamilla Sukarna on Feb 11, 2009 10:03 PM