Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Adaptive RFC Model

former_member193964
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a problem to clean the RFC cache in Portal 7.0 SP12. This version doesn´t have the application "Invalidation of ARFC Metadata Cache" in WebDynpro Console. I found an article that have a link to download this application in EAR format. I did this and I did the deploy. But When I Execute the button "GET JCO Destination" I have this error below:

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: com/sap/tc/webdynpro/modelimpl/dynamicrfc/RFCMetadataRepository.flush_cache

at com.sap.invalidation.InvalidationView.onActionGetSLDJCOs(InvalidationView.java:215)

at com.sap.invalidation.wdp.InternalInvalidationView.wdInvokeEventHandler(InternalInvalidationView.java:236)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.invokeEventHandler(DelegatingView.java:87)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Action.fire(Action.java:67)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.doHandleActionEvent(WindowPhaseModel.java:420)

... 26 more

Anybody can help me???

regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check out this weblogs&pdf,this is helpful for u

/people/bertram.ganz/blog/2007/01/08/the-top-12-hottest-sap-notes-every-web-dynpro-java-developer-must-know

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f3f93ee7-0c01-0010-2593-d7c...

thanks