cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to use page protection in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on a smartform but i am unable to use the checkbox page protection anywhere in the po form. What do I have to change so I can use this option?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is I do not have that option available. I can not check the page protection box, because it is greyed out. It is like that in the entire form. so even if i create a new folder, that option is still not available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ITs greyed out in entire form?

STRANGE,

Do one thing if possible e'mail me the XML download dump, and i'll check it out.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, after having some people look into this and more invistigation by myself. I had come across a SAP note stating that This was not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check the parent nodes of the objects, do they hv page protection checked.remove them and try.

OR

U can create a FOLDER node and check the page protection.

If u want to protect a particular line type then in table click DETAILS and click the line types which u want to protect.

Regards

Hareesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!

Create a Folder and in it check the page protection check box and then under it loop or write the rows in it.

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome To SDN.

Kartik did mention about the Page Protection, just adding some more info to that.

Page Protection can be achieved at 2 levels in Smartforms.

1. You can use Table Row Page Protection check, if the data is of single line.

2. If data stretches for more than one row for each record then Smartform automatically wrap the data to next line but in this case the Line Page Protection will not work.

For this one do as suggested by Kartik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u r using a table node then, under table node create a folder node and include all rows inside the folder node and tick the checkbox for pageprotection in options of the folder node.