cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Days' Supply Types Alerts in Product View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus: This is a fairly specific question about the Product View in PP/DS. We're using PP/DS in SCM 4.1 with SP18. The Product View is supposed to be able to display up to three "Days' Supply" type alerts in the header. I can only get the system to display the two "Days' Supply Types" provided by SAP, namely, SAP1 ("DaysSupply") and SAP2 ("ReceiptDS").

Here's what I've tried: I created a new Days' Supply Type in Configuration (in the IMG, under APO -> Supply Chain Planning -> PP/DS -> Order View -> "Define Days' Supply Types"). I then added this newly created Days' Supply Type to the view using the same menu path in the IMG except with the last node being "Set Layout." (Once in "Set Layout," select "Maintain General Settings" in the left pane, and then "General Information.")

What is puzzling is the fact that alerts from this new Days' Supply Type do appear in the Alert Monitor stand-alone (AMON1), but not in the Product View or the Product Planning Table.

Any ideas as to what I might be overlooking?

Thanks.

Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MJ -- Thank you for your response. However, I think you misread my question because your reply did not address the question. In any case, I have solved the problem. The problem was that a custom Days' Supply Type that I had created was not appearing in the header of the Product View. The reason was that a variant of the Product View had been assigned in the User Settings, and the changes I was making did not afect that variant.

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Did you try it by running in background using programe /SAPAPO/READ_ALERTS_BATCH .

Regards,

MJ