cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replenishment: transfer order confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have setup fixed bin replenishment in my system to create a replenishment TO automatically in the background as soon as the stock in the bin goes below the minimum quantity. So as soon as I confirm the stock removal TO from my forward bin, a replenishment TO is created in the bg.

But now the issue is, the user creates and confirms the removal TO in one step (checks the confirm - SQUIT field on LT01 instead of doing a separate LT12), this is not able to trigger the replenishment TO in the background. is there a config I can set for replenishment to the triggered even in case of a one step creation and confirmation of the stock removal TO from my forward bin??

Look forward to the replies.

Regards,

Vik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could consider using report RLLNACH1 for replenishment. You will schedule a job and depending on the frequency you can achieve almost the same as immediate replenishment after TO confirmation.

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MdZ,

Makes sense, I was hoping for a secret config to do so but I get your point though...thanks

Regards,

Vik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check ur config setting for replenishment movemnet type and check whether automatic confirmation is active.

If u need to manually confirm the TO then deactivate that setting in OMLX tcode.

If u want to create the TO in background then activate it on movemnet type level and schedule program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vineet,

I appreciate the answer, but change these settings will affect the replenishment TO. My issue is with the picking TO creation/confirmation process which triggers the replenishment TO. When I do the 999 MVT, I should confirm it in a separate step for replenishment to trigger not the 319 MVT. I can create the replenishment TO in background in replenishment control for movement type.

I agree with the scheduling program thing though, thanks

Regards,

Vik