Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADOPT THE PR PRICE INTO PO

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to fix the price for a material and whenever i create PR that fixed prce of the material should automaticaly into PR and the same PR i would like to adopt in the PO with the fixed material price.

Thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kashif,

Please understand that valuation price in PR comes from material master (accounting view). Now if you want to maintain price control in material master as u2018vu2019 (moving price) & also you want the u2018valuation priceu2019 in PR to be constant, then donu2019t allow the moving average price in material master to change. This you can achieve by always maintaining same price in purchase order as it reflects in the valuation of material after you do goods receipt against PO. In PO, system picks up price from inforecord. So you maintain inforecord with same price. So this price will come in PO. You never change the price in PO manually. And you can achieve your requirement.

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

not much helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you like to fix the price in PR then you need to put standard price in material. Then when ever PR is created, it will come as a valuated price in PR. Then further if you convert this PR to PO then same price will be populated in PO but you have the option to change this while creating PO.

If you really want to fix the price in PO, then you need to create condition record either in MEK1 or create an Info record, so system will automatically pick that price and user will have no option to change it as it will be greyed out the moment user inputs vendor, material information in PO.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kashif,

1)Maintain the price of the material as standard price in the accounting view of material master.Price Indicator "S" in the accounting view & maintain the fixed price as standard price.

2)While creating a PR, this fixed price will get copied.

3)Maintain this price in the Purchasing Inforecord also.Now, this price will be copied to the PO.

Let me know if this serves your purpose.

Thanks,

Kaveri

former_member761851
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone.

But i could not maintain the Standard price, i would like the solution with moving average price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here, I would suggest to maintain a standard price for the material in question. And, donot maintain any price in info record. In such case, the material price should be picked as a price in PR. Now, when you create a PO with respect to PR, the PR price would be copied to PO.

I hope, it helps you.

Regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure that it was true. I think if the system coouldnt find net price, should give the error message . Not take from material master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As i remember it is not possible in SAP standarts, but you can use a user exit in PO price calculating..