cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asyn-syn bridge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP-XI guru,

can u explain me what is meant by Asynchrous and synchronous bridge in BPM ?when and how it is used?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You Use sync Async Bridge when You have a Synchronous Sender (Expecting request and Response) and the receiver is Asynchronous( Request) Processing then You GO for such Scenario....

Best Regards,

Sainath Chutke

JaganMohan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vijaya,

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/17/bridging-the-sync-async-bridge-with-fork-xi ==> Bridging the Sync-Async bridge with Fork (XI)

/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/01/11/demonstrating-use-of-synchronous-asynchronous-bridge-to-integrate-synchronous-and-asynchronous-systems-using-ccbpm-in-sap-xi ==> Use of Synchronous-Asynchronous Bridge to Integrate Synchronous and Asynchronous systems using ccBPM in SAP Xi

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1403 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] ==> Usage of Sync-Async when both Sender and Receiver are Synchronous Apps

Go through the above links. Hope this will help you.

Regards,

JP.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>can u explain me what is meant by Asynchrous and synchronous bridge in BPM ?when and how it is used?

sync-async bride

you send a sync message to XI which lands in a BPM

but inside a BPM you do an async call

don't do this scenario as it's very inefficient due to BPM + async call

async-sync

it's not a brige it's a sync call duing a normal BPM

so like you're sending orders and need to change material numbers

so you call MDM in a sync way

that's all I guess

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk