cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner function

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

i have created own partner i have a problem during creating customer in xd01 am getting error in partner tab i.e SP,SH,BP,PY is blank whereas have created own partner function group also assigned no range as external so am getting error Customer 10 is not defined for function SP (table TPAKD)

Message no. F2643

Diagnosis

The account group of the current customer is not defined for the required partner usage.

Procedure

Within customizing, select Sales and Distribution -> Basic functions -> Partner determination -> Define partner functions -> Customer master data -> Environment -> Acct grp assignment. Here you assign the function required to the current account group.

Kindly help

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Follow the path

IMG > SD > Basic function > Partner determination > Partner determination procedure for Customer master > Define Partner functions

First, define "Partner functions". You may create new or can take the existing ones (SP,SH,BP,PY are manadatory, choose other partner functions if you require.). Donnot forget to specify the Partner type for the respective Partner functions if you are creating new.

Second, define a "Partner determination Procedure" by choosing new entries.

Third, assign the "Partner functions" in the "Partner determination procedure".In the procedure , you can mark Partner functions SP,SH,BP and PY are mandatory. Also you can mark which of these you want to make "not changeable".

Fourth,Create a new "Account group" or you can take existing one (0001-sold-to-party).

Fifth,assign the "Partner functions" to the "Account group".

Sixth, assign the "Procedure" to the "Account group".

Preferably, assign an internal number range to the Account group.

Now, go to XD01 and create your customer by specifying your Sale area, Company code and Account group.

Check all the above assignment correctly and proceed.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

If you created new Account group you need to assign all Partner functions (SP,SH,BP,PY) to account group.

of if u created new partner function you need to assign the partner function to Account group which you use to created Customer (in XD01).

Thanks.

Neelima

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx for input i done that but stll facing problem can you help me out to give me steps

thanx