cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order fully referenced

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the sales order when ever we enter the material and press enter it will show also the availalabe quantity based on ATP check. suppose i entered material quantity as 30 but in the stock only 10 are availabe , then the system allows to save the order. But i dont want the order to be saved if the quanity is not the same as i entered, it means if all the quantity is avaiable on the speciifed date then the order to be saved otherwise it should not save.

if any standard settings available to do this tell me, we dont want to use user exits.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As in the earlier replys suggested, it is not possible to prevent an order from saving if the required quanity of the material avaiable in storage using standard SAP.

You use the exit and put a validation for checking the material availability at the time of order saving, if the required quanity is not available the system should not allow to save. Talk to your ABAP expert, he may be able to guide you.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you experts for answers but i need to achecive this by standard settings if available. at the last case i go for user exits . any one can give solution for this through standard setting

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Not possible in standard. Use the User Exit MV45AFZZ (USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE).

Hope this will help you.

Regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

if you cannot find a standard setting that will block the saving of the order, you can try the option of "complete delivery required".

this can be entered in the customer master so that this can be proposed in the sales order. you can also set the "complete delivery" manually in the sales order itself.

what happens when this is set, the sales order can still be saved but the system will confirm the order only if the entire quantity is available.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to use only the standard functionalities, system normally confirms 10 pieces and creates a requirement for remaining 20 pieces, if availability check is working.

Since you need a deviation on this, you have to use user exits for the same.

Regards,

Peeyoosh.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SD Beginner,

No it is not possible through standard functionality

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.