cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No output type determinated on invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

I have created a new output type, and through VV31 i have connected this one to a sales organization, Division and sales office.

The problem is that is not automatically determinated (the flag manually is not marked on condition technique), and when i look for the reason on the output analisys in the invoice, i see that sales office is not found.

I have a sales office created and works well. And in VV32 is correctly informed.

Do you know any reason why this field is not found?

Thank you in advance!

Abel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add this sales office field in KOMP structure with abapers help. Create new table.

Delete the old access & create new one.

I think you need to create condition records again.

Please check & revert.

Regards,

Savita Swami

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add this sales office field in KOMP structure with abapers help. Create new table.

Delete the old access & create new one.

I think you need to create condition records again.

Please check & revert.

Regards,

Savita Swami

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abel,

You might have define sales office and assign in your enterprise structure, but has that sales office available in your sales order and in your billing document --check in that way.

Check in the billing document

Go to VF02 transaction enter your billing document number then go to the Item data-->Item details tab here you check the field Sales office under Sales order data tab

If availablethen check have you maintained condition record for the same sales office or not in VV31 transaction.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murali, but i've done everything you have said and it doesn't works yet.

I have created everything on VV31. Sales office is correct because we are working with this one, and we can do a complete sales flow. Moreover, it appears where you have said.

The error that appears on the analysis ouput is "Access not made (initialized field)" for sales office, maybe this can give you more information...

any more ideas?

Edited by: Abel Raya on Feb 11, 2009 12:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abel,

the problem is that while the sales office is a header field (table vbak) in the sales order it is

an item field in the invoice (vbrp).

This means

- you can have several different sales offices in one invoice

- the sales office is not in the communication structure komkbv3 used to determine the output.

So you can not use the sales office in a standard system to determine an output type on the invoice header level.

If you want to use the sales office in the output determination of the invoice for a header output type you will have to add it to komkbv3, please see the img for a description under

Sales and Distribution -> System Modifications -> Create New Fields (Using Condition Technique) -> New Fields for Output Control.

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abel

The output in Invoice is releted to header data only unlike sales order where we can have different line item and header outputs.

The condition record maintained in VV31 will check only header data not line item.

Consider the scenario: for each line item in invoice if we are having different Sales office then which sales office will it consider.

Better you change the combination in VV31.

Hope this will clarify your doubt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abel,

In Invoice, Sales Office could be found at:

Double Click on to Line Item in Invoice > Tab: Item Detail> Sub-Tab: Sales Order Data

Here, you can get the sales office which you have entered in the sales order.

The sales is maintained in Sales Order at:

VA02 --> Header Data --> Tab: Sales --> Sales Office

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: [Invoice Message Control Configuration|http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/sapedi/messagecontrol.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the sales office entered in the invoice and in the sales order, but when look for in the output analisys why the output type is not calculated, the system informs that it doesn't find sales office.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check whether the new output created has been added to the output determination procedure or not.

Also in case you have created a new output determination procedure, check whether the same has been assigned to the respective billing type or not.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Peeyoosh.