cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell Background Design

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Iam created Web dynpro applications. In that i want to change the label and UI elements color.For that, iam changing the "cellbackground design for Label -

fill1"

"cellbackground design for UI Element -

fill2"

I did this for each and every screen. But my question is

I dont want to change this in each and every screen.I want to keep it in one file.

In "Eclipse "configuration.xml" file is used.

How we can do in web dynpro without changing the "cell background design" for each and every screen.

Please tell me in what way we have to proceed to achieve that.

Regards

sushma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about your requirement

One approach is to create themes and apply them. So that all UI controls will have a consistent look and feel.

Other option is tweaking the Webdynpro plugin to set this as default. Which i am not sure....

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Iam new to the web dynpro.

How we proceed .

Can u tell me step by step procedure.

Regards

Sushma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following could be help you to start

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d2b1d790-0201-0010-25b7-d1fb059a...

/people/lisha.peter/blog/2005/07/07/make-your-webdynpro-application-theme-specific

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/1e/535d420447e054e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The simple way is to create two context attributes in the ComponentController and in all the views.

Declare the attributes of type "com.sap.ide.webdynpro.uielementdefinitions.CellBackgroundDesign"

Bind one attribute to all the UI Element CellBackgroundDesign property and the other to all the Label CellBackgroundDesign property.

Map these attributes.

In the doInit method of the componentController set the background value to the required one using the below code

wdContext.currentContextElement().setCellBackground(WDCellBackgroundDesign.BORDER);

Hope it Helps,

Regards,

Gayathri.