cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove old application server form ST03 screen

0 Kudos

Hi All,

After shutdown the old application server and check the status on ST03 (application server with workload data). It's still saw old server in nonactive instances. How to remove it.

Step to do.

1. remove the server hostname form /etc/hosts

2. SM51 > goto > hostname buffer > reset > total server

Please advice me.

Thank for you answer,

Putinans.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for you answer.

But my system is 4.6C I can't found this table on that.

How to find it & clear the old application.

Thank you.

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

See [Workload Monitor|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/31/b8be3befaefc75e10000000a114084/frameset.htm] -> "Displaying and Deleting Contents of the Workload Collector Database".

Just noticed you're using 4.6 after I added the above, hopefully it still applies.

Regards,

Nelis

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank for your answer the problem is not occur on ST03 screen.

What about table " SAPWLSERV " is must delete the old hostname from system right?

Thank for you help.

Putinans.

former_member759680
Contributor
0 Kudos

ST03N --> Expert Mode -->Collector and Performance DB --> Performance Database --> Workload Collector Database --> Contents

Double Click on 'Contents' --> on right pane Contents of the NW statistics Database will be shown --> Choose the Host/Instance which are not belonging to this current monitors and click on Delete Trash Icon.

Hope that helps.

manoj_joshi8
0 Kudos

Thanks it worked for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SE14 -> EDIT ->DELETE DATA

Delete entries for both these tables SWNCMONI and SWNCMONIINDEX

You see that ST03N will be clean.

Thanks,

Uday

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> After shutdown the old application server and check the status on ST03 (application server with workload data). It's still saw old server in nonactive instances. How to remove it.

Sure - because ST03N saves the data in tables so you can compare and estimate over a longer period.

Check Note 1179929 - ST03N displays data from other systems after a system copy

Markus