cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Acknowledgement IDOC - XI - File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is it possible to receive a system aknowledgement from the fileadapter when a message (IDoc) has passed trough the adapter engine, without using BPM.

Not a application aknowledgement! but a system aknowledgement!

When I try I get the following message in the IDoc monitor: "aknowledgement not possible".

And guys, please do not post one billion links. I have gone through them all, and they don't give me the answer.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System ack is received only when it is requested at sender. For idoc as sender, it requests for application ack and not system ack. This is the reason you are getting "acknowledgement not possible". File adapter won't support applicatin ack. For system ack, you will have to configure BPM.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK thanks.

It seams a little strange that I can get a "system error aknowledgement" in the idx5 and sxmb_moni (happens if a make the file adapter write to a non existing directory). But not a system_ok akc.?

Thanks agian

Former Member
0 Kudos

But AFAIK confirmation of the idoc can be possible from XI by default all you need to do is confiure recei ver CC for the business system of R/3. (idoc type is ALEAUD01)

i have worked for this scenario and even in XI it is showing ackNotPossible but i am able to see this in R/3

Are you expecting SYIDOC01 type then it will not be send by default.

I hope i am in correct context .correct me if not

BR

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, sounds good!

Should I just configure a IDoc receiver channel under my R/3 business system and that all?

Should I specify the IDoc type ALEAUD01 anywere (in a sync scenario) or will it be sendt back automatically?

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will send automatically no need to create or specify it.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK - I just created an IDoc reciever channel under my R/3 business system.

But the status of the IDoc is still "03" in sender system.

Are you shure that I dont need to set anything up in receiver/interface determinations etc?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need of receiver determinations etc.,,

but SNDPRN will be taken from Business system of File/thirdpartys adapter specific identifier and RCVPRN will be R/3 Business systems Adapter Specific identifier (ASI)in ALEAUD idoc

so make sure the partner is there in R/3 for processing ALEAUD01 .

File Business system ASI should be there in R/3 and it should have inbound parameters for ALEAUD to process

Hope this is clear any doubt do post

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds great. Thanks a lot.

So what I need to do is:

- set up a partner profile in R/3 (with ALEAUD01)

- File Business system ASI should be there in R/3. Not sure what this mean. Should I specify my file adapter somewere in R/3 ?

Thanks again. You have been a great help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

IDOC outbound from R/3

SNDPRN - R3SNDR

RCVPRN - FILERCVR (assume with these parameters idoc is coming to PI)

IDOC Business system should have adapter specific identifier as - R3SNDR

File Business system should have - FILERCVR

While generating ALEAUDO1 it will have from PI

SNDPRN - FILERCVR

RCVPRN - R3SNDR

SO in R/3 you should have partner profile FILERCVR with inbound processing for ALEAUD

Hope its clear

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

My file receiver is created as a business service (not a business system) and has no adapter specifik identifiers - is that a problem?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the following error for the return message in adapter engine:

Error Category: IDOC_ADAPTER

Error Code: ATTRIBUTE_INV_SND_SERV

Message: Unable to convert sender service THN_TEST to an ALE logical system.

So it seams that a message is being sent back to the R/3 system, but is stopped in the Receiver IDoc Adapter.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you associated the cc with your business system of R/3

I mean what is the service you have provided in receiver CC

Rajesh

former_member181955
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1.Enter some logical system name(Any string) in your file Busieness Service.

Integration Directory-->Double click your Business Ser >Service>Adapter Specific Identifiers

2.create the same logical system in you R/3 (BD54) also.

Hope it may help.

Thanks

Prasad Nemalikanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

The IDoc Receiver cc is created under the R/3 business system. And the R/3 service has the right logical system in adapter specifik identifiers and all.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot guys. I am almost there.!!

Know the return message has been sent to R/3. But i get the following error in WE05

Idoc Status: 56

EDI: Partner profile not available

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need to create partner profile in R/3 which should be SNDPRN of the IDoc outbound data of PI

Once you create this profile specify the inbound processing message as ALEAUD01 (i.e ack msgtype)

and assign process code with the help of f4 button. it will show you status 53 (i.e done)

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh, my ALEAUD01 has now status 53.

One last question before i close this:

Is it normal that my we05 IDoc monitor shows first the outbound (MATMAS) IDoc with status 39 and the on the next line the ALEAUD01 with status 53. (shouldn't the outbound IDoc somehow be connected with the acknowledgement?)

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Exactly

But status of outbound matmas should be 03/12 not 39

ALEAUD01 -53

Finally great to hear from you that everything is fine

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again, Rajesh.

You have been a great help. I will close this know.

Talk to you soon

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I doc Does not support Synchronous Communication And In case if you want any system acknowledgment it is Very difficult because There Are "N" Number of messages Been processed in XI so how Would you figure out the Acknowledgment is for which Message......

You can Create alert Configuration to send an email if the error Occurs.

Regards,

Sainath Chutke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

I am only interested in system_ok messages, not errors.

The message has no errors in sxmb_moni (but I get: aknowledgement not possible).

The IDoc has status 3 in sender ERP system.

any ideas?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check in sender system is there any idoc ALEAUD01 received or is there any error in SXMB_MONI.

It is possible to send idoc ack (sys) back to sender system .

Do let us know the exact error you are facing will help to identify the problem area.

Rajesh