cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day all,

I have been trying to run results analysis for a specific WBS and it comes up with the error message:

"No entered status set. No results analysis will be performed"

The status of the WBS is currently REL and I have checked my config and verified that the rules for status REL are correct.

Please assist

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Results analysis is a periodic process, which determines the costs and revenues for a period, based on planned costs and revenues and the percentage of completion (POC).Comparing the period-related values with the actual values gives rise, depending on the valuation method, to correction postings in Financial Accounting (WIP, reserves).

Results analysis valuates long-term customer projects.

It determines the costs and revenues belonging to the period/project earned values, along with the work in process (WIP) or reserves for unrealized costs.

Results analysis calculations are based on the planned/actual costs and revenues, and a POC determined using the valuation method you chose.

It calculates the results on:

1.Billing elements

2.Non-billing WBS elements with stocks of their own, and assigned orders for which a separate results analysis calculation is necessary.

In your case WBS status is Released (REL).

As soon as the WBS element has this status, you can assign actual costs and revenues to it. From then on, results analysis can valuate the WBS element on the basis of actual costs, actual revenues, or actual quantities. The standard system draws on the valuation basis of "Maximum of planned costs and actual costs, planned revenues".

Hence please check whether you have assigned actual cost/revenue to this WBS element.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

I checked and noticed that there are revenues and costs on the WBS element (reports CJIF and CJI3 were used). I sstill cannot run results analysis for the WBS and the message is still the same one.

Regards,

Kagiso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

I have an issue with Multiple RA for same company code? Have you ever came across the same issue?

psconsultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have never come across such scenario. Please elaborate your requirement in detail.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Thanks for looking in to this.

Our client require different RA method ,so we have different RA key under the same company code.

One of them is POC method and other is normal Rev .Based.

Under the same company code, We have different type of Projects.

One is Rev. Reco. Based on POC . I am using RA method 07 ( POC by Progress analysis)

Other one is Rev. Reco. based upon Actual Cot and billing..I am using the Rev. based (01) mthod , with Actual cost Rev.

Based on this I did settings in OKG8. I mean for the same company code I have COSR, POCI,POCS and VLRV.

When I run RA with POC method system should pick up COSR, POCS/POCI. right? Since I have VLRV also there for the same company code , system picks that too .. and revenue accounts get doubles. I have to have this decision by Monday morning

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

psconsultant

If you want I can send all my config settings

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kagiso Makapan,

I think you have not assigned Result Analysis key to specific WBS Element on which you have to carry out RA.

Check & Confirm.

Regards,

Sandeep