Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disallow any change in material through CJ20N IF PR is release and PO Exist

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Requirement is as follows.

1. No change in PR material through CJ20N if related PR status is released.

2. No change in PR material through CJ20N if related PO is exist for the same.

3. Not allow to add new material through CJ20N if PR status is released.

4. Not allow to add new material through CJ20N if PO is existing against any of the line item even if PR

is unreleased.

5. Not allow to delete the material through CJ20N if PR status is released

6. Not allow to delete the material through CJ20N if PR is unreleased and against all line items deletion

indicator is not present in PO

to resolve this i tried enhancement is COZF0002 - Change purchase req. for externally procured component but behavior of this exit is not consistant.

anyone have full proof solution for this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

done through user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use enhancement CNEX0009. Search in forum, lot of threads validating use of this exit are present.

Regards

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry for late update.

enhancement CNEX0009 given by you is not getting triggerd.

we tried enhancement COZF0002, but in this i am facing 1 problem

When adding new network system seting NTUP status to WBS. And when WBS is having NTUP status system is not allowing to make any change.

eg. IN WBS 1 alredy 5 PR created having PR release status. And WBS having NTUP status.

when adding new network in this WBS, system is checking with old PR, while saving against them if REL status is there exiting the transction w/o saving. As per the condition set for checking PR release status.

for that we tried to schedule WBS internaly through the same exit, but when ading new network while saving it is scheduling as per the written code but exiting the transtion checking with opd PR.

But NTUP is getting removed without saving the data. After that i have to add again the same data and at this time it is saving as WBS status is not NTUP.

how to overcome this problem please suggest.

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

please provide update if anyone done the same thing.