SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table name for link between internal order and Fund centers,fund and commit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I linked all internal orders to fund centers,fund and Commitment in derivation table. so enduser once entered internal order remaining fields will come automatically

In our case one programme has many activites. So i created each programme has fund center and each activity has internal order. Now i am able to control both internal order and fund center budget in system.

Please provide table name where the link between internal order and Fund management account assignment objects established. So i can extract reports from this table.

Now we are extracting reports based on relationship from Derivation table but it will change from time to time.

Its not constant through out all years. If the derivation rule changes from year to year report will change but that report already submitted.

please give table name where all documents will store between controlling account assignment objects and fund management account assignment objects. In our case all derivation rule based through internal orders.

Regards,

Sreedhar A

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar A,

Please check all tables with the relationship between FM and CO, including the one related to internal orders:

FMDERIVE001 Derivation rule:Cost Element to Commitment Item

FMDERIVE002 Derivation rule:Cost Center/CE to Commitment Item/Funds C

FMDERIVE003 Derivation rule:Cost Center to Commitment Item/Funds Ctr/

FMDERIVE004 Derivation rule:Order/CE to Commitment Item/Funds Ctr/Fun

FMDERIVE005 Derivation rule:Order to Commitment Item/Funds Ctr/Fund/F

FMDERIVE006 Derivation rule:WBS Element/CE to Commitment Item/Funds C

FMDERIVE007 Derivation rule:WBS Element to Commitment Item/Funds Ctr/

FMDERIVE008 Profit Ctr/CE to Commit Item/Funds Center/Fund/Function

FMDERIVE009 Derivation rule:Profit Center to Commitment Item/Funds Ct

FMDERIVEENVID Assignment Company Code to Derivation Tool Strategy

FMDERIVEFUNC List of functions available in the FM Derivation tools

FMDERIVEFUNCID LIST OF FUNCTIONS ASSIGNED TO DERIVATION STRATEGY

I hope it helps

Best Regards,

Vanessa Barth.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar A,

Please check all tables with the relationship between FM and CO, including the one related to internal orders:

FMDERIVE001 Derivation rule:Cost Element to Commitment Item

FMDERIVE002 Derivation rule:Cost Center/CE to Commitment Item/Funds C

FMDERIVE003 Derivation rule:Cost Center to Commitment Item/Funds Ctr/

FMDERIVE004 Derivation rule:Order/CE to Commitment Item/Funds Ctr/Fun

FMDERIVE005 Derivation rule:Order to Commitment Item/Funds Ctr/Fund/F

FMDERIVE006 Derivation rule:WBS Element/CE to Commitment Item/Funds C

FMDERIVE007 Derivation rule:WBS Element to Commitment Item/Funds Ctr/

FMDERIVE008 Profit Ctr/CE to Commit Item/Funds Center/Fund/Function

FMDERIVE009 Derivation rule:Profit Center to Commitment Item/Funds Ct

FMDERIVEENVID Assignment Company Code to Derivation Tool Strategy

FMDERIVEFUNC List of functions available in the FM Derivation tools

FMDERIVEFUNCID LIST OF FUNCTIONS ASSIGNED TO DERIVATION STRATEGY

I hope it helps

Best Regards,

Vanessa Barth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you created your own derivation table, then you have to go to the definition of your derivation rule and go through menu "Extras - Overview (Shift+F6).

Then you will get information: "The rule entries are stored in table FMFMOAXXXYYYZZZZ", where XXX is system specification, YYY is client number and ZZZZ is number of derication rule table generated by the system automatically.

regards

Piotr Balwierz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response. We already extracting reports based on these tables. I already mentioned this point in my question.

For 2008, the activity (Internal order) sponsered by one donor. The same activity will sponser in 2009 by another donor, then we need to delete old donor and enter new donor in derivation table. This means from our report old internal order against that donor wont appear but this report already submitted to management.

So i want to keep each year report as standard. To keep information permanent which table we need to refer. Please guide me.

If you have any solution to extract Fund Management reports based on internal order in any other way please inform me.

Regards,

Sree

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am sorry, please ignore my previous reply, I was checking my internal system and that were information about one specific customizing settings.

Please check the information below:

Point 1:

======

As of SAP R/3 Enterprise EA-PS 1.1 the prefix for the tables names has changed. The table is changed to the new value whenever the rule is changed. The new derivation tool (ABA) uses the new naming convention that comes from FM_ACCOUNT_DERIVE.

FM (area) FMOA (strategy) Q01 (SID) 100 (client) followed by 4 digits

It is possible to read the current table name in table TABADRS. This will not help for report writer reports but might be useful for general "ABAP" reports.

Function Module FM_ACCOUNT_DERIVE

Call new Derivation Tool.

CALL FUNCTION 'ABADR_DERIVE_CHARACTERISTICS'

EXPORTING

>>>> i_appl = 'FM'

i_subclass = '01'

i_env = l_env

>>>> i_strategy_id = 'FMOA'

i_identifier_1 = 'FMDERIVE'

i_record_1 = l_fmderive

i_trace_mode = l_trace_mode

Point 2:

=======

Be aware that derivation rules tables can be ranamed during transporting. This is correct behaviour of after-import processing.

Derivation rule tables are created under new name, when the table is not present in the system or if definition of derivation rule (source or target fields) is changed.

If you want to refer derivation rule tables in your reports, do not use hardcoded name. You can read current table name from database, i.e. with similar select statement as following example:

SELECT SINGLE param_1 INTO <your_variable> FROM tabadrs WHERE

applclass = 'FM'

AND abadrstratid = 'FMOA'

AND abadrenv = <your strategy name>

AND step_no = <step number of desired derivation rule>.

Mostly the transport tool generates new tables if anything in the rules has been changed. This helps to keep system stable and the tables and keys unique. Sure this means more and more tables are generated, but they are small and do not consume much space.

The table name is generated in class CL_FINDR_TP_AFTER_IMP, method GETNEW_TABLENAME. You can put breakpoints there and watch the name generation.

Point 3:

======

For derivation rules in FMDERIVE, the system generates database tables for the rule entries and access programs. The generated tables are, for example, in the namespace FMFMOADE11000005 : FMFMOA + system ID + client + sequence number (FMFMOA<SID><CLIENT><SEQ#>). The system and client being the same in which the rule has been created. Therefore, these tables are generally missing in the target system for a client copy. Since the client copy only copies data for Dictionary objects that

also exist in the target system, it copies only the control tables of the derivation, but not the rule values.

To resolve this, please transport the rules from inside FMDERIVE so that generated tables will also be copied properly.

I hope it helps

Best Regards,

Vanessa Barth.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I will check today.

I think this one help us.

Regards,

Sree

admin_anassap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a strange situation to deal with: our test environment has been renamed from TF2 to TFO (and also the client from 421 to 121). According to all the previous messages, I still see entries related to the "old" derivation rules with the tables that follow the naming convention FMFMOA-TF2421-XXXX. Even if I clean completely every rule from TCODE FMDERIVE I still see these tables and the corresponding activation programs (plus other objects maybe ...).

Do you know if there exist any method to clean this situation?

Thanks,

Flaviano

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this note Note 446294 and use the t-code BDLS.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gokul

admin_anassap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Gokul,

Thanks for your reply, but it doesn't help because BDLS is useful to convert field Logical System within tables (cross client or client dependent according to your needs) but it doesn't do anything with hardcoded tables with the name of the old system contained in the name itself, like this case.

Regards,

Flaviano