cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Not getting replicated inspite of Done status in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing issues with regards to the material replication. I have made the necessary middleware settings in both R/3 and SRM side. Also I have replicated the objects DNL_CUST_BASIS3, DNL_CUST_PROD0, DNL_CUST_PROD1 and DNL_CUST_SRVMAS (in that order) successfully. However when I try to replicate the materials (no filter settings maintained) none of the materials gets replicated. The queue in R/3 and SRM doesn't show a stuck entry anywhere. In R3AM1 also the status

is green with Done status. Sometimes 0 block gets picked up and sometimes 3.

However when I go and check the materials in COMMPR01, I do not see any materials been replicated. There are no other logs present anywhere.

Can someone kindly help me out in understanding the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,minoj:

I met the same problem .Did you have any suggestions about it ?

Thanks

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check for error log in SMW01. It might give more insight.

Check for SMQ1, SMQ2 in both the systems & confirm the settings done from following blog.

/people/marcin.gajewski/blog/2007/02/05/how-to-replicate-material-master-from-r3-to-srm

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashutosh

I had already checked the status in SMW01 and it shows "Confirmed (fully processed)".

Also no queues were stuck anywhere.

I also followed the instrauctions as explained in the blog link given by you.

Regards

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you used the wild card * for replicating all the materials in the filter settings?

MARA MATNR Equality(=low) *

Try this option.

R/Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vangala

I had even tried the option suggestd by you. But still the result is the same. The Block is still showing as 0 in R3AM1.

Regards

Manoj