cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Posting - Customer Receivables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We have a pricing procedure with number of conditions, with each one having account key used for positng into specific GLs.

Normally, when we see the accounting document in VF02 / VF03 we see at least 3 GLs

customer account (reconcillation)

Basic price

any duties

and tax.

My requirement is that I want only the duty GLs to be posted, but no receivables should be created.

Please tell me how this can be acheived or revert for further clarification.

Regards,

Dhananjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue Closed

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dhananjay,

You can try this option,

-->You define new pricing procedure for this process,duty related condition types should be there in your pricing procedure.

-->Keep R100-100% discount condition type in your pricing procedure.

Keep R100 condition type in such way in your pricing procedure to calculate 100% discount from basic price(i.e. 100% discount on price value ,Duty need to be calculate from basic price 100% before discount).

-->Define new document type

->Define new document pricing procedure assing to new document type.

-->Determine the new pricing procedure with new document pricing procedure as one of the key combination through OVKK transaction.

-->Define the new account key for this process.

-->Assign the newly defined account key to pricing condition type and R100- condition types in your newly defined pricing procedure.

Ask FI People to define the new G/L account for this process. Assign G/L to new account key through VOKA transaction.

Now when you create invoice for this process Price value and 100% discount will posted to same G/L account and it will get nullify, so system will not show any receivables from that customer.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.