cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Posting - Customer Receivables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We have a pricing procedure with number of conditions, with each one having account key used for positng into specific GLs.

Normally, when we see the accounting document in VF02 / VF03 we see at least 3 GLs

- customer account (reconcillation)

- Basic price

- and tax.

My requirement is that

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dhananjay,

You can try this option,

-->You define new pricing procedure for this process,duty related condition types should be there in your pricing procedure.

-->Keep R100-100% discount condition type in your pricing procedure.

Keep R100 condition type in such way in your pricing procedure to calculate 100% discount from basic price(i.e. 100% discount on price value ,Duty need to be calculate from basic price 100% before discount).

-->Define new document type

->Define new document pricing procedure assing to new document type.

-->Determine the new pricing procedure with new document pricing procedure as one of the key combination through OVKK transaction.

-->Define the new account key for this process.

-->Assign the newly defined account key to pricing condition type and R100- condition types in your newly defined pricing procedure.

Ask FI People to define the new G/L account for this process. Assign G/L to new account key through VOKA transaction.

Now when you create invoice for this process Price value and 100% discount will posted to same G/L account and it will get nullify, so system will not show any receivables from that customer.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.