cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery with available stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

when we run delivery due list,system list out the list of deliveries dues today,After selection of some deliveries we do background delivery,system save the deliveries regardless of available stock of the items.IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHECK THE AVAILABILITY WHEN WE CREATE THE DELIVERY

when sales user send the list of deliveries due for PGI to despatch dept.How to make sure that the stock of that items are available

Regards,

Murali.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

You can activate the atp check on delivery item category level in the img. If you want to have an availability check during delivery creation make sure the flag Availability Check Off is not set.

(-> Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Deliveries -> Define Item Categories for Deliveries).

Also make sure the combination of availability check group and checking rule "B" only contains ticks on the stock side.

Regards,

Andi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Looking for your valuable inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

If i am not wrong, if you go to the Tcode BAPI, you will find a BAPI program for running sales order and delivery automatically, if you are able to do some change in the BAPI program and make availability check as mandatory, you will get errors for sales order where the stock is not confirmed.

Try this, i have not tried, i am giving you only a concept. ALL the best

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tahnks for your input