cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Varaint Configuration ---SD pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The finished product has different charecteristics based on which the price varies (Ex depending on moisture price is fixed say 10% ---Rs 1000;8% ---Rs 4000).

After production the charecteristics values are entered in QM module and is transferred to batch .

When sales order is entered in the configurator screen when the charecteristic value is selected (say 10%) then price should eb picked as Rs 10000)

We ahve confiugred finished product as configurable material (C_SK) and assigned charecteristc OIM_C_SK via class.The char values are 10,0000% and 12,0000%

I have created one more charecteristic (PRICING_VAR) and assigned it to the above material .This charectristic refers to table SDCOM, field VCOND.

The variant conditions 10,0000% with amount 10,000 and 12,0000% with amount 8000 are maintained respectively in master data of sales and distribution ie condition records.

Now I have written the follwoing dependency procedure

$SELF.'PRICING_VAR' = '10.000,00 %' if 'OIM_C_SK' = '10,0000 %'

but getting syntax error..

IS tehre anything that I have missed in above process

Thanks

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

HI Santosh ,

You should not give single quote ' ' to Characteristic. means you have to code as

$self.char = '10.000%' if char = '10.000%'

In your code you have written quote to character also. and if the Char value used in the characteristics is numerical type ( means while entering data type numeric in characteristic basic data ) at that time for char value also you should not mention the quote.

Thanks

Ankaiah Yanamala