cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction QM03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone please tell me in what table in Oracle does Transaction QM03 store its information?

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Barry Botes ,

check a sap table RIWO00

Regards

Ansari

Former Member
0 Kudos

normally you haven't to access to a SAP table directly in the DB : That's very dangerous

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that it is very dangerous, and I don't want to mess around there, but I just need to know where the attachments for this transaction is saved in the DB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The fastest way is to find which program is behind this transaction, and with SE80 open this program and investigate to define the name of the SAP Table.... That's the way to find which table is used in SAP.

Unfortunaly I never used ORACLE... But you should have a "search engine", then you could look for this table with the SAP table name as a criteria....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Tried that and it gave me the code, but couldn't find the tables. There was just alot of INCLUDES. Any advice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the object list on the left hand side (SE80) you'll find a node called "DDIC", which holds a list of all table declarations. If you double-click on one of them you will be taken to the corresponding include file. The table you are looking for is probably QMEL or an associated one which is most likely similar in name.

Best regards,

Joachim