cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding and Printing new line items in the customer invoice smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a requirement to show all deductibles (eg, ocean freight, w/h handling charge, finance charges etc) in the customer invoice. This needs to be shown as a next line items to the list of material items. Suppose if the invoice has 5 materials. these deductible to be shown as a 6th, 7th,.. items.

I tried to append these deductible items into the internal table IS_BIL_INVOICE-IT_GEN, it throws the error message 'cannot change this internal table'.

Please guide me to complete this requirement.

Thanks and Regards

Mohamed Aboobacker Siddique

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In driver program r u changing the internal table ?.

The Data u r adding should be compatible with the internal table structure.

Can u give some more details?

Thanks,

Nithya.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for everbody's inputs. Although I didnt get the right answer, I got some clue from your inputs.

The Problem is solved by pulling data from IS_BIL_INVOICE-IT_KOND instead of from IS_BIL_INVOICE-HD_KOND.

Regards

Mohamed Aboobacker Siddique

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to add the field in data disctionary level, you can goto se11 and enter your strcture and add the filed...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

Have you declared this field in the global definition of the smartform.

Regards,

Sravanthi

former_member673464
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Most of the times it is not possible to append the deductables into the line item internal table as the internal table structure will be different from that of the deductables we are trying to append.If you want, you can print the deductables by taking another internal table at the end of your line item internal table. If the structure is same as the internal table of the deductables you have to append it before the call of the main window itself.

Regards,

Veeresh