Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, IDOC Material Master upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on LSMW IDOC Method for MAterial Master

when i process the idocs.. the idocs are generated and are not getting processed showing 51 - Idocs are not processesd as the idoc packets has errors..

i am not able to debug it.. can anyone help me how to find the error and locate the particular segment..

if any one had faced such error previously can you help me out in solving this..

Thanks in advance

Guhapriyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on LSMW IDOC Method for MAterial Master

when i process the idocs.. the idocs are generated and are not getting processed showing 51 - Idocs are not processesd as the idoc packets has errors..

i am not able to debug it.. can anyone help me how to find the error and locate the particular segment..

if any one had faced such error previously can you help me out in solving this..

Thanks in advance

Guhapriyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guhapriyan,

I think you might be in the wrong forum, but since I am reading here goes. One or more of the idocs in the packet fails, so all will fail. You can eliminate this by setting the packet size to 1 when processing the idocs in LSMW. Alternately, use BD87 to view the idocs and reprocessthe failed ones. They will process individually so you can locate the error messages. MATMAS idocs will generate an success/failure log which you can drill to directly from the idoc in BD87 by double clicking the idoc status record or via trans SLG1. You can also capture the idoc number and process/debug from WE19 but should not need to unless you have implemented CMODs or BADIs on the MATMAS idoc.

Hope that is of some help,

-Lew