cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer master data doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to set an alternate number in the customer master data .

Is it posible. If yes can you let me where I can set it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ronaldo,

Can you please tell , For which Purpose you want alternate number in the customer master data !

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In cases where we have bad debt, the telephone number in the customer master data is incorrect most of the times and there is an alternate number that one needs to chase everytime. And then this number needs to be called in case of bad debt. This increases the chase time unnecessarily.

So, I would liket to add this alternate number in a customer master data. (Please don't recommend TELF2 field as this is laready in use).

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ronaldo,

You can try this

Go to XD02 transaction enter your cusomer number then go in to the General data-->Address tab

In the address tab go to Telephone field here you can find the Other telephone numbers arrow button (under other communications push button) click on the arrow system will take you to the Maintain telephone numbers screen here you can enter alternative number.

You can add new number by clicking on New line icon (Bottom second icon)or by pressing Shift+F1

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

In your Customer Master General data - Address tab, where you normally enter telephone & other communications details, there is a arrow button for other Telephone numbers.

Click on this arrow button & you can multiple telephone numbers for a Customer. i tried entering 30 telephone numbers & I could do it successfully. There is a scope for further addition also. .

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christino,

Can you elaborate your requirement, in detail?

Best Regards,

Amit