cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Correlation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using correlation. In my scenario I am sending message ( using correlation with two fields ordernumber and customer id) and waiting for message(using receive step having correlation with same two fields) from http sender. But the problem is, receiver is accepting message for any values of customer id and order number. Could any one please help out where I am doing wrong?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yaseen,

you use a correlation for receiving messages with same values in key fields in one instance of BP. New messages with other values in key fields leads to a new instance of business process. If you dont need that, just dont use a correlation.

Regards,

Udo

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

have a look at question 24 on the XI faq page

for correlation tutorials

(link below)

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi michal,

I have gone thru the tutorial. Can u tell me where can I see screen that has shown in tutorial?

Thanks.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yaseen,

-Integration Builder Repository, Integration Process

-Receive step

-transaction WE19 of R/3

-BPE monitoring: click on link PE of message in transaction SXMB_MONI (XI)

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I send a request step using correlation it show the status as waiting, once I sent the response message with any different values, the process gets succeeded.

I dont understand why my correlation is not checking for exact values. Can I know where can I see generated instance for correlation?

Thanks.