cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS Latest Patch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I upgraded the Adobe Reader Version from 7.0 to 8.0 but still I am getting the same output " 705.20060620101936.310918" after running the report FP_PDF_TEST_00.I am unable to run the reports FP_TEST_00 and FP_DESTINATION_SERVICE successfully .Print Preview for these reports is not coming but I am able to run these reports through web based links provided in the config guide.

Do I need to apply any patch to solve this issue.

Pls suggest

Regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

leif_almgren
Participant
0 Kudos

I think the version number you see is the version of the ADS on your J2EE server, and updating Adobe Reader would not have any influence on the server version. Not knowing what kind of server landscape you have, it's not easy to give you more help. But if your J2EE server is a different system, it sounds like the setup for making the call back to the ABAP server is missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leif,

I am doing the ADS configuration on our XI Server (ABAP+JAVA)both.

How can I update the adobe version so as to run the fp_test_00 report and get the print preview.

Now, Pls suggest.

Regards,

Prashant

leif_almgren
Participant
0 Kudos

All I can say is that I followed the instructions in the SAP help (link below) step-by-step and it works fine, but we have a separate J2EE server, so the procedure is little differn to your scenario.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/b5/3df4614c60469b93f277b55b7809cc/frameset.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever I am adding Dorg.omg.PortableInterceptor.ORBInitializerClass.com.sap.engine. services.ts.jts.ots.PortableInterceptor.JTSInitializer parameter in configtool ....my j2ee server is not coming up. what could be the reason behind this?

This is the 1st step for the ADS configuration.......rest settings are already completed.

Regards,

Prashant

leif_almgren
Participant
0 Kudos

On my server this setting was already present, and I have no issues with the server. I am not a basis guy, so can't help you more in that area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have checked our system we are currently running on SP9, so do we need to upgrade it to SP13 level?

Is it possible to download only ADS related patch from Service Market Place ,we don't want to touch other components becoz if we go for full SP upgrade all components will get updated.

Pls suggest

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have applied ADS SP14 Patch now I am getting these results-:

FP_PDF_TEST_00

Test Program: Version Information (for Analysis Only)

Version Information: 800.20070708051308.406522

FP_TEST_00

ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Problem accessing d(200101)

Meldungsnr. FPRUNX001

When I am putting the parameter

-Dorg.omg.PortableInterceptor.ORBInitializerClass.com.sap.engine. services.ts.jts.ots.PortableInterceptor.JTSInitializer

in Visual Administrator (Select Cluster data u2192 instance_<IDxxxx> u2192 server_<IDxxxx>.)

After restarting the server system is not coming up and as I removed this parameter server is working fine again.

Pls help

Regards,

Prashant

Edited by: Prashant Shukla on Mar 7, 2009 8:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks issue has been resolved.

Regards,

Prashant