cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery not getting assigned to Shipment document.

Aravind9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am un able to assign delivery document to shipment document I am getting this message u201CNumber of deliveries found 0 u201C.

Some inputs of this delivery:

Outbound delivery has been issued to sub-contractor and later it has been reversed. Picking and Packing is done but delivery is not getting assigned to shipment.

Currently, Transportation planning status in delivery of the shipment is in "Not rel.transp.plan." status. Route is not assigned either to delivery or to shipment.

Is it mandatory to have transportation planning status?

When will be route assigned to the shipment?

Please throw some light on this.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aravind,

Is it mandatory to have transportation planning status?

Yes the Transportation plannig status is one of the key data to assign the delivery to the shipment document.

-->The transport plannig status should be A - Open transp.planning then only system will allow you to assign the delivery to the shipment document.

Check the settings through this IMG path

SPRO>IMG>Logistics execution>Transportation>Shipments-->Maintain Transport relevance

-->Maintain transportation relevance for delivery

-->Maintain transportation relevance for delivery

-->Maintain transportation relevance for routes

When will be route assigned to the shipment?

-->Route will not assigned to the shipment document,

-->Route determination will happen in the sales order level it self or in the delivery.

-->Route will get copied to the shippment document from the delivery by maintaing the Copying routine in the shipment document detail screen for the field Cpoy Routine under Proposal tab.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (0)