Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Calibration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have Some Clarification in External Calibration

1. I create the Equipment MIC and maintain all relevant data with cost center under Organization Data tab.

2. Create task list for external calibration with external processing control key PM03.

3. Create Maintenance plan.

4. Schedule the plan.

After schedule I got Maintenance order, Inspection lot and Purchase requisition for external processing.

My problem is

In purchase requisition I got maintenance order reference, Cost element ref.

But am not yet get the Cost center reference.

I need Cost center reference. How map the cost center in PR. (That cost center number I already maintain in Equipment master.)

Bcz after converting the PR -> SO (Service order) then Service entry sheet.

After service sheet I need to capture the service cost to the respective Cost center.

Thanks in Advance

S.Babusingh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

since the PR is generated from MO the reference will be your order ,but since you have maintained the Cost center in equipment it will be captured as settlement receiver .After you have completed your work kindly do the settlement your cost will be debited the respective cost center

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your immediate feed back.

The equipment cost center is capturing in settlement profile that is not a problem.

My problem is after post the service entry sheet for Service order. System gives the document no, but that document number cosist of GL code, MO, but no Costcenter ref.

IF go for manual Service order at the time order creation i can able to enter the GL code, Cost center.

But automatic PR from MO means am not able to assign the Cost center.

Kindly suggest is ther any setting in IMG to capture the Cost center no in PR.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Since the PR is automatic generated through maintenance order ,your account assignment category is F .also while creating service entry sheet also you account assignment is order only .

where you are entering the cost center while creating service order ,kindly explain

also you can manullay enter the cost center in the PR created

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the Manual SO in ME21N.

Choose Account assignment as F, Item Category as D.

Enter Short text for services, plant, quanity, price, vendor...

Under Account assignment tab you have to choose GL Code as well as Cost center.

Save the SO.

Now do the Service entry sheet in ML81.

After post the service document system gives document number.

In Document system post service cost in GL as well as Cost center.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

while creating manually you can able to specify the same ,but while creating through the maintenance order it is not possible.since account assignment is automatically picked and which is necessay there is no option to fill the cost center also

you cannot able to change the purchase requisistion itself.you have to use customer exit CONFZ002

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Then how i can see the Cost expenditure to the respective department.

Bcz i done Gauge service for all department. The cost has to captuure to the respective department.

Bcz it will accumulate all cost in single GL (ie: Calibration Service Charges).

Pls Advice.

Thanks & Regards,

S.Babusingh

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

it will be taken care during settlement of the maintenance order ,maintian different cost centre in the settlement rule .intially cost will be collected in the order and while settling the same your cost center will be debited

regards

thyagarajan