cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating PI with Kardex Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Kardex is system where employee swaps in-time and out-time .

So

1. Can this Application be directly be integrated with SAP HR without PI .

2. How can it be integrated with PI ( i mean pre req and adapters )

Regards ,

Loveena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ravijeet,

thanks gor your reply.

I have no idea about the backend system used for this Kardex Application

Can you please share your experience as to how did you Integrate Kardex Appliaction with PI .

In detail if possible . Also is it possible to Intgrate Kardex Application with SAP HR without PI .

thanks ,

Loveena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loveena,

In my case I had EP pages which needed some data from Kardax thru SAP XI. You need to ask your Kardax owner to share details about their system and the modes of accessing it. If it is exposed as webservice then u can readillly access it without XI

Thanks,

Ravijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loveena,

Yes, KARDAX is a card accessing system which stores the employee swap in and swap out time.

The underlying sytem as I know was SQL server. You can interact with the SQL server for querying the database using JDBC adapter. Whereas you can't access the database directly for inserting or updating the KARDAX system data. As far as I know my KARDAX system was supporting COM services using SPML messages.

Let me know if you are talking about the same system. If you want I will provide you further details.

Adios

Ravijeet

P.S Do award points if you feel the answer is relevent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How is data is stored in Kardex system is it in file or Database.

If it file or database you can pick the data by using file/jdbc adapters in PI and is there any RFC/BAPI or IDoc exists in SAP HR .if exists then you can do it so in PI

provide more inputs like input stored in ? output format required..

This scenario can be possible with PI

HTH

Rajesh