cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cideon Interface- Not able to check-in original in CAD-view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

We are using Cideon Interface 4.0 and Autocad 2004 Vanilla. I have completed the configuration in cdesk_cus. I am following below process.

1) Complete the work in Autocad- and store the original on local disk

2) When I want to save this original in SAP, I will log-in to SAP from Autocad menu

3) Save Original

4) System will take me to CV01N screen- I will add details and Save

5) After Save I am coming back to Autocad

6) Now from autocad screen I went to CAD-View

7) I am selecting the DIR and trying to check-in the original but it is not happening. the message is file is modified, check out the original

I am getting this error message in quality server with same configuratio I am able to check-in original in Ides server. Please help me in this regards or suggest me alternative method so that my problem will be resolved.

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dirk_hille
Explorer
0 Kudos

This is not an error message; that is the CAD-Desktop check in assistent that keeps your SAP Working directory in synch with the SAP System.

In your case, you made changes locally on the AutoCAD file but did not check out the file for modifying.

To solve this issue, you have to check out the file again to and then you are able to check it back into the Content Server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning Sir,

Yes this is error message but I have not modified the original, I can not check-out it because I have not yet checked-in to content server.

Regards

Sandeep

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

normally the CDESK uses BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHANGE2 if you edit some document info record.

So you should be able to check the behavior also in transaction SE37 with this BAPI. Is there any error message returned in CDESK or in the BAPI?

Maybe there is some different settings for the storage category or the DMS customizing in transaction DC10 (document type and status) or DC30 (Workstation application).

If possible please provide us more information on the error message like an error number. Are you able to check in the file in transaction CV02N?

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christoph,

I am not getting any error message in SM37.

When I am trying to check-in DIR in CAD-View, window pops-up and shows error mesage "File is Modified, But not checked-out"

I have checked all the config in Ides vs Quality client in dc10, cdesk_cus and dc30 - everything is matching except in dc30 for ACD in ides I am seeing some information for RFC whereas in quality I am not able to see anything there.

I came out from autocad and login to SAP and tried cv02n for check-in DIR it has shown error message that is File Documents & Settings\User\Desktop\sandy-710.dwg could not be acessed. Message number is 26316

Regards

Sandeep