cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Content Server and SAP Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I m using this content server to connect with the Portal 7.0, as I m working with LSO and my content server is working fine as below....

serverType="SAP HTTP Content Server";serverVendorId="Copyright SAP AG, All rights reserved 1998, 2001";serverVersion="6400";serverPatch="1";serverBuild="190";pVersion="0046";serverStatus="running";serverStatusDescription="";serverDate="2009-02-05";serverTime="10:47:29";startUpDate="2009-02-05";startUpTime="10:40:34";lastAccessDate="2009-02-05";lastAccessTime="10:41:40";

contRep="ZADGAS_LSO";contRepStatus="defined";contRepStatusDescription="";contRepDescription="Content Server for LSO";contentStorageHost="xxx-xxx-cont";contentStorageName="LSO";secKeyVerification="y";defaultDocProt="";

Now, I want to connect Portal and content server with the URL...for data storage in the content server.

I m trying to use this URL, but is is not working...

http://xxx-xxx-cont:1090/ConTentServer/ContentServer.dll?adminContRep&operation=docIdList&contRep=ZA...

Can you please let me know what is the URL for connecting the SAP Portal and SAPcontent Server and what is the procedure to store the data in content server.

Plz send me the documents

ahmad.siddiquee at gma!l

Thanks in advance.

Iqbal Ahmad

Edited by: Iqbal Ahmad on Feb 11, 2009 11:45 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have objects in the Master Repository that I would like to delete. Is there a way I can do it? What authorization would I need to be able to perform the activity. I am currently a Training Administrator but when I try to delete from the master repository, it says that I am not allowed to delete a Checked-in object.

Thanks for your response.

SIncerely,

Jean Wong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP knowledge Management provides the content management facility of SAP EP. You can find the KM under the content administrator.

Like: http://<host>:<port>/irj/portal

Goto content administrator--> KMcontent.

There you can find number of repositories like \document, \etc, \entrypoint.

Manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to connect SAP content server through Authrouing Environment for uploading the data in the content server.

I want to use content server as WEBDAV REPOSITORY for access the docs.

I think ... shared drive thing would work...only if the repository is created in the file systems isnt it?

I m not sure about it

Any help will be appreciated .

Thanks,

Ahmad