cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Content Server and SAP Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I m using this content server to connect with the Portal 7.0, as I m working with LSO and my content server is working fine as below....

serverType="SAP HTTP Content Server";serverVendorId="Copyright SAP AG, All rights reserved 1998, 2001";serverVersion="6400";serverPatch="1";serverBuild="190";pVersion="0046";serverStatus="running";serverStatusDescription="";serverDate="2009-02-05";serverTime="10:47:29";startUpDate="2009-02-05";startUpTime="10:40:34";lastAccessDate="2009-02-05";lastAccessTime="10:41:40";

contRep="ZADGAS_LSO";contRepStatus="defined";contRepStatusDescription="";contRepDescription="Content Server for LSO";contentStorageHost="xxx-xxx-cont";contentStorageName="LSO";secKeyVerification="y";defaultDocProt="";

Now, I want to connect Portal and content server with the URL...for data storage in the content server.

I m trying to use this URL, but is is not working...

http://xxx-xxx-cont:1090/ConTentServer/ContentServer.dll?adminContRep&operation=docIdList&contRep=ZA...

Can you please let me know what is the URL for connecting the SAP Portal and SAPcontent Server and what is the procedure to store the data in content server.

Plz send me the documents

ahmad.siddiquee at gma!l

Thanks in advance.

Iqbal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rejish_balakrishnan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can logon to SAPNET; quick links; instguides; SAP KnowledgeWarehouse; Sap Content Server Installation Guide 6.20. This will tellyou everything about your installation and configurations.