cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount As per Quality Grades.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i produce material. i assign grade to that particular Lot.i need that as per Grade One discount condition appear automatically in my Invoice.

ie. Grade A:- 0% Discount

Grade B:- 5% Discount

Grade C:- 10% Discount

Grade D:- 15% Discount

Note:-i am assigning grades to inspection lot in QA12(Quality Score)

Regards,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

maybe it's possible to create a ne field for pricing and fill these field with the quality grades:

For using this field in the field catalog you can proceed like this:

1. create a new field for example ZZVBTYP

2. add the new field in the table T681F for the application 'V' and the

usage 'A'

3. add the field to the include-structure KOMKAZ

4. fill the new fields in the userexit for pricing with the quality grade

(Pricing_Prepare_TKOMK (TKOMP)

I hope that the information are helpful for you.

We have changed the priority you suggested, as the preconditions for

this priority, from our perspective, do not apply in this case.

Thanks for your cooperation.

best regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use one cond type for discount in pricing procedure and assign Alt calc type to it to calculated the discount % w.r.t grade. In that routine you can read the grade from material master. You can define a Z-field with grade and pass the value to it from your quality report through exit.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol

As you are maintaining the quality inspection and other data for your requirement you assign a new Sub-routine to the discount condition type . In the subroutine you give the logic to the ABAP'ers that if Grade A is coming then it is 0% discount and if Grade B then it is 5% discount and if it is Grade C then it is 10% discount and if it is Grade D then it should be 15% discount

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use Exits for the above scenario where your code will check for Grade value and based on that it will decide %.

Or As said better you use Variant configuration in which you can include grades.

Based on the grade selected in variant conf. you can decide the % discount.

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is only possible to give price based on the Quantity, but not on the basis of Quality.

For this you need to create material for each quality or you can use the Variant Congiguration feature in SD.

I would suggest you to go for the creation of material for easy going of business transactions.

thanks

Neelima