cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output of billing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have developed a custom script and output type for printing out billing documents. For 2 - 3 documents, the system does not allow printouts and gives a message: '"Output could not be issued". For all other billing documents the script works fine. It only gives an error for these 2 - 3 particular documents. I am unable to determine the cause. Help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Firstly check whether output for that 2-3 doucments is triggered or not in VF02.

Check VF02->billing document>Menu>Goto>Header>output.

There check whether your output has been triggered/processed or not. Check the status whether its green or not.

If Green then select that output type and click on "Further data" button and check dispatch time there, it should be "4 Send immediately".

Plese revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Status is coming as yellow. Please advise. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

yellow means not yet processed, please check "further data" button and change the field mentioned in above post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done this but its still not printing, in fact status is now showing as red. Please help. Thanks.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

red means its FAILED.

Please select that red status and Click on "Processing log" button. there you will find the reason why it is failing.

Check and revert. And please do it fast.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I figured out what the problem is. One of the tables is too large to fit into the script window.