cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I want that my client cant detect any condition type when he creates any sales order.Can any one of you experts tell me how to do that.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sayan,

Well, though, I've not configured it, in real-time, but, based upon references:

You can hide the condition type(s) in T. Code: VA02/ VA03, by using the Include Program: LV69AFZZ , in Section: Userexit_Field_Modification.

Also, refer OSS Note: 105621 - It will help you, some extent.

Also, discuss your requirement with BASIS-Admin, and check whether, it is possible to eclude some Auth. Object from Users'-Profile, to restrict the Viewing for Condtion Types, in Sales Order (for example: V_KONH_VKS )

For more, refer -

[Hide Condition Type In SO|]

Best Regards,

Amit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I am correct, your issue is that while creating sale order, in condition tab, no condition types are flowing and you want to know where to check.

If so, you need to check in OVKK where you have to assign your pricing procedure for the combination of Sales area (Sales Org, Dis.Chnl & Division), Document Pricing Procedure (which flows from either VOV8 for sale order type or from VOFA for billing type) and Customer Pricing Procedure.

If my assumption is wrong, please let me know clearly what error system throws when the client tries to create a sale order, so that it will be easy to propose a suitable solution.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi

No my issue is I want that the end user are not permited to delect any condition type.How can i do that?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sayan,

1) Open the Condition Type (Path - SPROSALES & DISTRIBUTION BASIC FUNCTIONPRICING

PRICING CONTROL--DEFINE CONDITION TYPE)

2) In 3rd row "Changes Which can be made" there might be tick for "DELETE" option. Remove the same

& save.

3) Repeat the same with all the condition types which you don't want to be deleted.

Feel free to write in case of any help required.

Thanks & Regards,

Shailendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for that reply.I solve it and ur answer is correct.