cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workload analysis (ST03) - weekly report is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a issue in ST03N transaction. I noticed the daily report for performnce analysis(responce time) is available but it is not available for weekly report. This is happening from last 3 weeks, previously I was getting the response time report for daily, weekly and monthly in tcode st03n. I am quite surprised that now it is only available for daily and monthly but not for weekly. I also checked the job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFORMANCE_MONITOR which is running fine. I also trid to check the log from performance monitor collector, where it is only showing error occered Since <date> . There is not much information why the weeklly report is not available.

Is there anything where we can see why this different behaviour in statistics ? Please advice...

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

implement note1443908 , it should be OK

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the below thread..its similar issue...

0 Kudos

Hi all , I got the exact same probleme in one of my system everything is set correctly the only thing that is strange is that my last weekly report is number 999 ( -TOTAL HWEEK 999) , i got two other system set a the exact same date where my weekly reports is over a 1000 ( --TOTAL SWEEK 1001). i am still looking for a answer

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

in other words: you are facing the problem described in [note 1443908|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1443908].

Which is not the problem Shashi encountered (because the problem of not 1443908 exists only since 22.02.2010. Shanshi described his problem before this date).

Regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

My system appears to be having this same problem.

The last weekly is dated 02/15/2010 - 02/21/2010.

All other info under Daily and Monthly seems fine.

Regards,

Scott

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Scott,

> My system appears to be having this same problem.

> The last weekly is dated 02/15/2010 - 02/21/2010.

> All other info under Daily and Monthly seems fine.

and note 1443908 does not help?

Regards, Michael

former_member66264
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if this is still ok:

ST03

goto expert mode

collector and perf db

workload collectore

statisics to be created

most ( if not all) checkboxes should be flagged...

former_member198270
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shashi, Please check that reports RSSTAT60, RSSTAT82 and RSSTAT80 programs.

PROGRAM RSSTAT60.

• Delete outdated data in the performance database and remove old

• job protocols from the collector job

Hope it helps.

Regards,Amber S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

I guess somebody had reorganised MONI table, means deleted Contents of the Monitoring Database.

If this is the case the system will take sometime to build the values to show in terms of weeks and months.

Please check the below link.....

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/27/930e422dfcdc2ce10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Also the check the settings for collecting data for the workload monitor.

Regards,

Yoganand.V